Top LSAT prep books
Success in LSAT exam depends on the right preparation material we will suggest you top five book to study for LSAT.
Now LSAT Required by 98.5% of law schools
Nearly all American Bar Association (ABA)–approved law schools require the LSAT as one component of an admission file.
LSAT is conducted four times each year at designated testing centers throughout the world.
What the LSAT Test Measures ?
- Reading comprehension questions
- Analytical reasoning questions
- Logical reasoning questions
Top LSAT prep books
(Law School Admission Council)
For pure practice at an unbelievable price, you can’t beat the “10 Actual” series. Each book includes: 10 previously administered LSATs, an answer key for each test, a writing sample for each test, score-conversion tables, and sample Comparative Reading questions and explanations.
(McGraw Hill Education)
This book makes sure that law school applicants are ready for this difficult exam. Employing a unique casebook-style instructional approach, this book provides essential skill-building techniques and strategies developed by an experienced team of test-prep tutors. It provides all the material to score well on the LSAT.
It teaches the knowledge that is required for this exam, including information about each type of question the test includes.
The book provides three full-length practice tests. These tests, along with four additional tests, are also available both online and as an app so that students can take the tests on the device of their choosing, whether computer, tablet, or smartphone.
(Kaplan Test Prep)
- Detailed explanations for every questions and answer choice
- Test-taking strategies to help you score the most points
- Sample sketchwork for logic games
- Sample roadmaps for reading comprehension passages
- Exclusive data and analysis of actual test-taker performance and question difficulty to help you focus your efforts where you’ll need them most
- Glossary with key terminology to help you think like the testmaker
- We know the test: Kaplan’s expert LSAT faculty teach the world’s most popular LSAT course, and more people get into law school with a Kaplan LSAT course than all other major test prep companies combined.
- Kaplan’s expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
The Princeton Review’s new LSAT Decoded series is the perfect companion for LSAC’s Official LSAT PrepTest® books.
Armed with explanations, you can start to understand why you got an LSAT question wrong—and feel confident about when you’re getting them right.
By working through each question methodically, you’ll:
• learn how the test-writers think, and how to outthink them;
• start to pinpoint the argument types that consistently trip you up, and learn the best ways to handle them;
• train yourself to build diagrams swiftly and effectively for tricky Logic Games.
With the test-conquering tips and strategies found in LSAT Decoded’s explanations, you’ll finally be able to decipher the secret language of this notoriously difficult exam.
(Manhattan Prep LSAT Strategy Guides)
Using Manhattan Prep’s expert strategies, this book will teach you how to untangle the web of LSAT logical reasoning questions confidently and efficiently. LSAT Logical Reasoning encourages a streamlined method to engage and improve your natural critical thinking skills
Each chapter in LSAT Logical Reasoning uses real LSAT questions in drills and practice sets, with explanations that take you inside the mind of an LSAT expert as they work through the problem.
Additional practice and resources are available online through the Manhattan Prep website. Used by itself or with other Manhattan Prep materials, LSAT Logical Reasoning will push you to your top score.
Top LSAT prep books