Here I will tell you about the books that I will recommend you for Praxis Core Writing Test, the books are further divided in two more category where I tell you which books are must to have for Praxis Core Writing Test and others are important that you may or may not have according to time and preparation constraints.
These are the most standard books that you should use for the preparation of Praxis Core Writing Test.
Must have book for Praxis Core Writing Test
Best Preparation Guide PLUS Free Online Tutor For Essay Feedback!!!
Argumentative essay and source-based essay practice and strategies included.
PRAXIS CORE Writing Exam Study Guide is the best preparation resources to passing the PRAXIS essay exam.
Included in the study guide is information on the structure used for the PRAXIS essay along with example structures to use for the various prompts on the exam.
The study guide provides information on common mistakes made on the PRAXIS essay. The process to writing your PRAXIS essay is included in the study guide. Bonus section on how to develop thesis statement aligned to PRAXIS requirements is included. To show students the difference between a good and bad PRAXIS essay, the book contains a strong and weak essay.
Best of all, many practice essay topic prompts are included, which are all very close to the real exam
Other useful books for Praxis Core Writing Test
2. Praxis Core Study Guide 2018: Academic Skills for Educators 5712, 5722, 5732 Math, Writing, and Reading
Developed by Test Prep Books for test takers trying to achieve a passing score on the Praxis exam, this comprehensive study guide includes:
•Praxis Core Reading
•Praxis Core Writing
•Praxis Core Mathematics
•Detailed Answer Explanations
Each section of the test has a comprehensive review created by Test Prep Books that goes into detail to cover all of the content likely to appear on the Praxis Core test.
The Test Prep Books Praxis Core practice test questions are each followed by detailed answer explanations. If you miss a question, it’s important that you are able to understand the nature of your mistake and how to avoid making it again in the future. The answer explanations will help you to learn from your mistakes and overcome them.
Understanding the latest test-taking strategies is essential to preparing you for what you will expect on the exam. A test taker has to not only understand the material that is being covered on the test, but also must be familiar with the strategies that are necessary to properly utilize the time provided and get through the test without making any avoidable errors. Test Prep Books has drilled down the top test-taking tips for you to know.
Anyone planning to take this exam should take advantage of the Praxis review material, practice test questions, and test-taking strategies contained in this Test Prep Books study guide.
3. Praxis Core Reading & Writing Practice Tests: Study Guide for Preparation for Academic Skills for Educators 5712 & 5722
Exam SAM’s Praxis Core Reading and Writing Practice Tests: Study Guide for Preparation for Academic Skills for Educators 5712 & 5722 helps you ace the Praxis Core Reading and Writing Tests.
The book has four complete practice tests including:
- 2 complete Practice Core Reading Practice Tests, with 56 questions on each practice test
- An extensive Grammar Review Guide that shows you how to avoid the errors that students commonly make on the Praxis Writing Exam
- A Source, Reference, and Citation Guide to help you answer research skills questions on the Praxis Writing Test
- 2 complete Practice Core Writing Practice Tests, with 40 questions on each practice test
- 2 sample argumentative essay topics, with sample essays and comments
- 2 sample source-based essay topics, with sample responses and analyses of each response
- The sample exams are in the exact same format as the real Praxis Core Test.