These are the best books recommended for FE Civil Exam, if any one taking FE Civil Exam experts recommend you to at least read any of these two books that contain all the information about the exam and will help you to understand the exam and will also help you to speed up in the real exam situation.
- FE Civil Review
- FE Civil Practice Problems
- FE-Civil Practice Questions with Detailed Solutions
- Fundamentals of Engineering FE Civil All-in-One Exam Guide
- FE Civil Practice
Recommended Book List for FE Civil
Features of FE Civil Review include:
- complete coverage of all exam knowledge areas
- equations, figures, and tables for version 9.4 of the NCEES FE Reference Handbook to familiarize you with the reference you’ll have on exam day
- concise explanations supported by exam-like example problems, with step-by-step solutions to reinforce the theory and application of fundamental concepts
- a robust index with thousands of terms to facilitate referencing
Comprehensive Practice for the Computer-Based FE Civil Exam
If you are interested in a straight forward but comprehensive resource designed to support your preparation for the FE-Civil exam, this book is for you. The book contains 220 practice problems for the FE-Civil exam. In the first section, a complete set of 110 FE-Civil style solved problems are provided with detailed solutions for allowing quick review of all examination areas.
In the second section, a full-length practice exam consisting of 110 questions is provided for self-assessment, followed by detailed solutions. In the third section, summary tables of final answers and a short discussion on historical changes to the FE exam are included for reference.
FE Civil Practice offers comprehensive practice for the NCEES FE Civil exam. This book is part of an integrated review program designed to help you pass the FE exam the first time.
FE Civil Practice features include:
- over 460 three-minute, multiple-choice, exam-like practice problems to illustrate the type of problems you’ll encounter during the exam
- clear, complete, and easy-to-follow solutions to deepen your understanding of all knowledge areas covered in the exam
- step-by-step calculations using equations and nomenclature from the NCEES FE Reference Handbook to familiarize you with the reference you’ll have on exam day