Which book is best for the GRE, Manhattan or Kaplan?
Anytime Kaplan have better preparation for GRE than Manhattan
Kaplan’s GRE Complete 2018 is your comprehensive guide acing the GRE—master our proven strategies with three best-selling prep books, boost your math skills, practice your pacing, and become an expert in the exam’s computerized format with two online practice tests.
GRE Complete 2018: The Ultimate in Comprehensive Self-Study for GRE (Kaplan Test Prep)
Kaplan is so certain that GRE Complete 2018 offers all the knowledge you need to excel at the GRE that we guarantee it: After studying with the online resources and book, you’ll score higher on the GRE—or you’ll get your money back.
With GRE Complete 2018 you can prep on-the-go. Log in from anywhere to do practice sets and even practice tests that are optimized for your mobile device.
The Most Practice
- Two full-length practice tests help you practice in the same computer-based format you’ll see on Test Day.
- 2,500+ practice questions with detailed explanations covering the Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing sections, including brand new questions and explanations for the 2018 edition
- 1,000+ question online Quiz Bank lets you customize your practice and select problems by topic and difficulty.
- Kaplan’s best-selling GRE Prep Plus 2018, GRE Math Workbook, and GRE Verbal Workbook for even more practice and review
- Purchase of GRE Complete 2018 comes with one-on-one academic support from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook page: facebook.com/KaplanGradPrep
- Videos from our GRE experts break down all the different question types and the graduate school application process.
- We know the test: The Kaplan team has spent years studying every GRE-related document available.
- Kaplan’s expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.