What is the best way to study for the ACT (one month till testing)?
This book will help you familiarize with the exam, including both drills and full-length tests and detailed answers and explanations to better support your understanding of tricky problems.
The Official ACT Prep Guide, 2018 Edition (Book + Bonus Online Content)
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 3 full-length practice ACTs to prepare you for the actual testing experience
• Hundreds of additional questions (broken down by subject and equivalent in length to 3 more ACTs) to help you pinpoint your strengths and work through your weaknesses
• Targeted subject drills that emphasize critical English and Math skills for the ACT
Work Smarter, Not Harder.
• Diagnose and learn from your mistakes with in-depth answer explanations
• See The Princeton Review’s techniques in action and solidify your ACT knowledge
• Learn fundamental approaches for solving questions
Take Control of Your Prep.
• Score conversion charts help to assess your current progress
• Diagnostic drills allow you to customize a study plan and attain a higher score
• Essay checklists remind you how to write a high-scoring response