What are good ACT prep books?
Good ACT prep books
1,471 ACT Practice Questions, 5th Edition: Extra Preparation to Help Achieve an Excellent Score (College Test Preparation)
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 3 full-length practice ACTs to prepare you for the actual testing experience
• Hundreds of additional questions (broken down by subject and equivalent in length to 3 more ACTs) to help you pinpoint your strengths and work through your weaknesses
• Targeted subject drills that emphasize critical English and Math skills for the ACT
The Official ACT Prep Guide, 2018 Edition (Book + Bonus Online Content)
ACT 36: Aiming for the Perfect Score (Barron’s Act 36)
An ACT test score of 36 represents test-taking perfection. College-bound students who approach this score are virtually assured of acceptance into the nation’s finest colleges. Students who are focusing on getting an exceptionally high or even perfect score on the ACT will want to get their hands on this innovative book. Inside, they’ll find:
- Advice and strategies for tackling the ACT’s most difficult questions and coming up with winning answers
- Extra-challenging practice tests in all ACT test areas: English, Math, Reading, Science, and the optional Writing test
- Instruction on reading efficiently and retentively
- Special tips for boosting your science score
- Detailed advice on writing a winning essay