Is Kaplan a good prep course for the SAT?
Kaplan’s SAT Prep Plus 2018 teaches you the ins and outs of the SAT and offers extra study plans, online practice and video lessons to make sure you’re ready for Test Day. With clear explanations, detailed subject review and more than 1,400 practice questions, SAT Prep Plus 2018 helps you master Kaplan’s proven strategies and adopt the confident mindset that will help you ace the test and give your college applications a boost!
SAT Prep Plus 2018: 5 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online (Kaplan Test Prep)
With SAT Prep Plus 2018 you can study on-the-go. Log in from anywhere to watch video lessons, complete quizzes and take practice tests that are optimized for your mobile device.
The Best Practice
- More than 1,400 practice questions with detailed explanations, including brand new questions for this edition.
- Five full-length Kaplan practice tests: two in the book and three online.
- Expert scoring, analysis, and explanations for two official College Board SAT Practice Tests.
- Detailed chapters teach you The Kaplan Method strategies for each test section, including special techniques for the optional essay.
- In-depth sections on each question type and math skill, with practice questions for each.
- Kaplan’s SmartPoints system helps you identify how many points you’re likely to earn when you master each topic.
- Questions have been reviewed, revised and updated for 2017-2018 by Kaplan’s all-star expert faculty.